Job Vacancy: Family Lawyer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Full time Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join Beyond Legal in Newton Abbot Devon.
You will be a self-motivated and passionate recently qualified lawyer with a motivation to excel within a well-established and forward thinking modern firm.
You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive who has spent at least 1 seat of your training contract within family law. Any previous experience in family law working as a paralegal would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be managing a varied caseload of Family Law matters, including divorce, financial remedy, separation, civil partnerships, children arrangements, pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation disputes.
- You will be advising a range of clients on all aspects of family law such as separation, co habiting, civil partnerships, children matters and divorce and financial matters.
- You will be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Must be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed, to develop knowledge and skill.
- Organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious, you will be driven to deliver the very best results for the client and the firm.
The firm can provide busy caseloads, exceptional hands-on training and great career opportunities for recently qualified lawyers.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £32,000 and a competitive bonus structure, in addition to a range of benefits including free parking and strong career prospects.
Please send C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org