Job Vacancy: Residential Conveyancer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist Residential Conveyancing firm as a Full-Time Residential Conveyancer in our Tiverton office. The law firm will provide all the tools and resources for an experienced Conveyancer to handle a mixed and varied caseload.
- You will be a self-motivated and passionate qualified lawyer with a motivation to excel within a well-established and forward-thinking modern firm.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer, with a history of handling a caseload of over 60 files of sale and purchase transactions in freehold, leasehold, new build, shared ownership, help to buy, remortgage and equity transactions.
- You will be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Must be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed, to develop knowledge and skill.
- Organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious, you will be driven to deliver the very best results for the client and the firm.
- This firm is able to offer a fantastic support structure of administrative and technical specialists to assist the Conveyancer in managing their caseload.
On offer is a competitive salary and a competitive bonus structure, in addition to a range of benefits and strong career prospects.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.